Celine Underwired Bra - Light Rose / Grey
Celine underwired bra features delicate light lace with a subtle two-tone effect at the upper cups and cup frame
Soft microfibre fabric at bra cups and inside pockets, with light mesh fabric at the back, so the bra feels very smooth against your skin
Cut and sewn cups fit you beautifully, and support your breast form or breast shaper with invisible pockets inside; cups are double lined in larger sizes for more support
Comfortable, adjustable elastic bra straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
Beautiful rose gold adjusters, rings and hooks add a look of luxury, and a cute additional mini strap detail in the front increases the fashion factor
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Options
Our Celine Underwired bra makes seductive lace its centrepiece and you'll love the result. Designed with a delicate light lace on the cups and the cup frame, the Celine underwired bra embraces seduction, yet it feels extra comfortable against your skin due to its soft microfibre fabric. With cut and sewn cups and a comfortable underwire, bra support is a sure thing for you and your breast form, and soft side bones keep the bra fit smooth all the way around. The Celine Lingerie Group's two-tone colour is a refreshing style choice; you'll also love the little ribbon detailing at the front of the Celine underwired bra's decorative straps.
- Celine underwired bra features delicate light lace with a subtle two-tone effect at the upper cups and cup frame
- Soft microfibre fabric at bra cups and inside pockets, with light mesh fabric at the back, so the bra feels very smooth against your skin
- Cut and sewn cups fit you beautifully, and support your breast form or breast shaper with invisible pockets inside; cups are double lined in larger sizes for more support
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic bra straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Beautiful rose gold adjusters, rings and hooks add a look of luxury, and a cute additional mini strap detail in the front increases the fashion factor
- Decorative front straps, satin bow and elastic with little decoration picots in a contrasting colour
UK: 34 - 42 B, C, D, DD
EU: 75 - 95 B, C, D, E
80% Polyamide, 14% Elastane, 6% Polyester
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
UK: 34 - 42 B, C, D, DD
EU: 75 - 95 B, C, D, E
Postal charges are as follows:
|Delivery option||Destination||Delivery price||Estimated delivery time|
|UK mainland ( inc Channel Islands )
||3-5 working days, from date of despatch.*
Your order will be delivered on or before the 5th working day.
|UK mainland only||£4.50
||The 2-3 working days before 6pm, from date of despatch.* & **
Your order will be delivered within 3 working days (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only||£6.50
||The next working day before 6pm, from date of despatch.**
Order before 1pm and your order will be delivered on the next working day (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only
||£13||Saturday before 1pm.
Order any time before 1pm on Friday for delivery the next Saturday.
Note : For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.
*( at busy periods eg during Sale your order may take up to 1-2 working days for order to be dispatched, due to the volume of orders being processed )
**(orders received by 13:00 GMT, excluding weekends & bank holidays, delivery to NI, Isle of Man, Isles Of Scilly and The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE take an additional 24hrs). Express Delivery service orders are delivered by DPD, they deliver Monday to Friday.
If any of the items ordered are temporarily out of stock, these will be sent to you separately as soon as they are available. No additional postage and packing will be charged where items are sent separately.
Please note that parcels sent by express delivery will require a signature on delivery and cannot be left in a safe place.
We will always try to comply with any delivery instructions you provide but parcels cannot always be left unattended ie in the porch or on the doorstep.
CHRISTMAS POSTING DATES
Last posting dates for arrival before Christmas
Standard delivery = Orders received before midday Thursday 20th December.
Faster delivery = Orders received before midday Wednesday 19th December.
Express delivery = Orders received before midday Thursday 20th December.
Order dispatch during the Christmas / New Year period
Faster & Express delivery orders received after midday Thursday 20th December will be dispatched Friday 28th December and available for delivery Wednesday 2nd Jan onwards.
Standard delivery orders received after midday Friday 21st December will be dispatched with best efforts on Friday 28th December, failing that January 2nd onwards.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.