- Newly developed pattern ensures optimal results of the surgery by keeping operated breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a new softer hook-and-loop fastener allows easy individual fitting
- May help to achieve optimal surgery results by keeping the operated breast(s) in place and preventing the implants from moving during the healing process
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- The flap in the centre back of the belt allows it to be attached securely to the bra. The flap can be folded when not in use or when wearing with the Leyla or Sarah bras
A compression belt keeps the operated breast in place and prevents dislocation of implants. Anatomically formed, made of a stretch, strong fabric, provides an individual fit and compression to the upper parts of the breast. Prevents pressure marks and skin irritation due to use of skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front. Promotes the healing process by relieving the lymph drainage channels.
50% Polyamide,21% elastane , 18% polyester, 11% CottonMachine wash warm gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
Postal charges are as follows:
|Standard||FREE when you spend
£100 or £4.50
|3-5 working days|
|Faster||£6.50||2-3 working days|
|Express||£9.00||Next working day before 6pm|
|Saturday||£15||Saturday before 1pm|
Need more delivery information?
Full details available on our delivery information page
How will my parcel be packaged?
For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.