Självhäftande bröstvårta - Almond
Ligger i förpackning om 2 st, 1 flaska (30 ml) Amoena Soft Cleanser medföljer
- Frågor och svar
Fäster säkert med självhäftande silikon på bröstprotesen, delprotesen eller direkt på huden.Ligger i förpackning om 2 st, 1 flaska (30 ml) Amoena Soft Cleanser medföljer.
De främsta fördelarna
- Ligger i förpackning om 2 st, 1 flaska (30 ml) Amoena Soft Cleanser medföljer
Small (Ø 3,5 cm) Medium (Ø 4 cm) Large (Ø 4,8 cm)
- Beautiful lingerie makes a woman feel special, and that shouldnÆt change just because sheÆs had breast surgery. A great mastectomy bra should look just like the bras you wore before surgery, but it will also have some important features to ensure that, as well as being pretty, it is comfortable to wear and provides the security and discretion you need.
- Shoulder straps : Look for comfortable, adjustable straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some Amoena styles have wider, padded straps for additional comfort and support. Remember to adjust your shoulder straps regularly to ensure that they are not too loose.
- Cups : These should be cut to closely follow the shape of your breast form, to ensure a perfect fit. Elasticated edges give extra security. Your breasts or breast form(s) should fit comfortably into the cup of the bra, with no bulge or ridge at the top. Any æoverflowÆ at the top or sides means you need to go up a cup size.
- Wider underband : Provides support and stability, to ensure your breast form stays securely in place.
- Gentle under-wiring : There is no reason why you shouldnÆt wear an under-wired bra after surgery, although AmoenaÆs range includes both wired and non-wired styles. Our flex-comfort under-wires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Variable fastening : One to four hooks, depending on the size, ensure you have just the right amount of support.
- Pockets : Unless otherwise stated, all the bras in our range have discreet, multi-option pockets. These will hold your breast form securely in place, so it wonÆt slip out or show over the top of the cup, giving you additional peace of mind.
- Made from a very fine fabric which is shaped to mould perfectly into the cup of the bra, multi-option pockets give you more choice, because they enable AmoenaÆs bras to be worn by all women - whether they need a bilateral, left, right or a non-pocketed bra.
De främsta fördelarna
- Bra for the first weeks after surgery
- 100% cotton-lined pockets
- Soft, wide shoulder straps, adjustable at the back
- Adjustable front closure
- Pockets are designed for a fibre fill leisure form only
- 5 row hook & eye fastening increasing to six on larger sizes
Small (Ø 3,5 cm) Medium (Ø 4 cm) Large (Ø 4,8 cm)
Fraktavgifter enligt nedan:
Din beställning hanteras så fort vi fått in den. Varorna skickas ifrån vårt postorderlager i Tyskland och den ungefärliga leveranstiden är 5-10 arbetsdagar.
Inga pengar dras från ditt konto förrän varorna är skickade, till dess är de endast ”reserverade”.
*(Under hårt belastade perioder, som t.ex. under rea kan det ta ytterligare lite längre tid för din leverans att komma fram.)
Om någon av de produkter du beställt skulle vara tillfälligt slut, kommer dessa att skickas till dig separat så snart de blir tillgängliga. Ingen ytterligare fraktavgift eller serviceavgift tillkommer då produkter skickas separat.
Denna produkt har inga recensioner, var den första med att ge den här produkt ett omdöme
These are an excellent product and arrived very quickly. Wearing these have helped me to feel more feminine after the long haul of breast cancer treatment, chemo and mastectomy. They are also affordable which makes them even better, thanks
I have had a reconstruction but didn't know what to do about a nipple so thought I would try these. They are fantastic. Easy to apply and make me feel normal again. Would definitely recommend them.
The finishing touch has just arrived. I really like the nipple set! The color choices are great. I now have a size/color to gauge for future tattoos vs. another surgery. Thanks Amoena for a great product, I'm very pleased.
Thank you ! These make me look and feel more human again after my mastectomies and reconstruction that did not include nipples. Thank you.
Produit surprenant de réalisme. Commandé suite diminition mammaire et nécrose sur le sein droit mamelon un peu abimé en cours de reconstruction. Je vais les monter à mon chirurgien que je vois bientôt. A recommander
après 2 nécroses, j'en ai eu marre de la chirurgie et n'ai pas fait la reconstruction du téton ; ceux d'amoena font parfaitement illusion sous les tee shirts d'été
Pleased with the quality and aesthetic results. Really helped to build confidence post reconstruction. Love this product. The price is amazing given the quality.
Du måste logga in för att skriva ett omdöme. Klicka här för att logga in eller registrera dig.
Wonderful by Evelyn My oncologist advised me life would be easier with a front hook bra and those were the only kinds he liked his patients to wear during treatment. In the information I was given from his office with the card for our local Amoena fitter. I called her for an appointment and left with three Amoenas - two were Hannahs. I loved both bras, but Hannah the best. From my diagnoses to after treatment I was losing weight and continued to do so. (This is something I needed to do as I was obese). After a year they became much to large to wear. I passed them on to my local cancer center for a lady who may not be able to afford them. The receptionist told me, they were happy to see them as all of the survivors they see liked the Hannah best, too. During treatment, it was easy on, easy off. She is so comfortable, I wore her long after treatment. I actually think Hannah is the best and best fitting bra I have ever owned.Wonderful by Evelyn My oncologist advised me life would be easier with a front hook bra and those were the only kinds he liked his patients to wear during treatment. In the information I was given from his office with the card for our local Amoena fitter. I called her for an appointment and left with three Amoenas - two were Hannahs. I loved both bras, but Hannah the best. From my diagnoses to after treatment I was losing weight and continued to do so. (This is something I needed to do as I was obese). After a year they became much to large to wear. I passed them on to my local cancer center for a lady who may not be able to afford them. The receptionist told me, they were happy to see them as all of the survivors they see liked the Hannah best, too. During treatment, it was easy on, easy off. She is so comfortable, I wore her long after treatment. I actually think Hannah is the best and best fitting bra I have ever owned.Essential Bra 13 years post treatment by WA I use this bra during the day when my severe Lymphoedema is particularly painful and find it to be comfortable. I am swollen across my scar and back as well as my arm. The gentle support is just enough but I do wear it as a sleep bra too.Hannah sans armature by VE Tres confortable + bretelles soutiennent bien + élastique qui entoure la poitrine en dessous permet un maintien parfait+ dentelle décorative devant sympaBon rapport qualité-prix by C L Soutien-gorge doux qui compresse sans faire mal. Il manque cependant la possibilité de régler les bretelles.SEK399.00
Comfortable and supportive by Deanne Leng I bought this bra to wear after my recent reconstruction. It is very comfortable and easy to fasten/unfasten. It gives support without being restrictive.Great product, great service by CS Lovely soft bra and very comfortable. Great for anyone who has recently had surgery and is looking for something soft to wear that wont rub or irritate the skin. The Customer service at Amoena is excellent, I received my order the next day.Går upp utan anledning by CH Köpt och reklamerat efter 3:e dagen för att den öppnar sig. Mycket pinsamt och genant. Jag är mycket missnöjd med denna produkt och avråder er från att köpa den. Expediten var också mycket otrevlig när jag reklamerade den.Front fastening bra by jm Very happy with the product. And quick deliveryThe best after surgery by CH I used these bras after breast surgery myself & recently sent two to a girlfriend after her surgery ,she was delighted with them, they are ideal & so comfortable.TRES BON PRODUIT by DSE Ce soutien gorge est trop génial. je reste jolie en sortant en amazone. J'aime beaucoup la sensation sur la peau. A recommander.Soft and comfy by JP After surgery you need something that won't rub, is easy to get into and keeps everything safely in placeAt last . . . by MC I came on the Amoena site quite recently and now have two Frances. Soft, comfy, well fitting and a nice style - what else can I say apart from thank you.Mauvaise taille by MCN Trop grand pour du 105 . Il remonte quand on lève les brasExcellent product and service by J W Product comfy and fits like a glove, and delivered next day as requestedVery Comfy by C M i am completely satisfied with this soft white comfortable bra. i love the from fastener. i even purchased one in black.Frances Front Closure Bra by C V W Excellent fit, very soft and comfortable!Practical and comfortable by DS Extremely comfortable and true to size - exactly what's needed after surgery. Not the most attractive looking bra so look elsewhere if that's important for you - for me, at the moment, it isn't. Exceptionally quick delivery.Very comfortable fit. by R.F This bra is very comfortable despite only just having had my operation. It arrived very quickly which was lucky as even big department stores have little or no choice of non wired front fastening bras.SEK299.00