Fleur - zapinany z przodu, bez fiszbin - beżowy
Zapinany z przodu biustonosz wypoczynkowy
Miękki, bawełniany biustonosz dający komfort noszenia nawet przy delikatnej skórze
- Informacja o produkcie
- Szczegóły Produktu
- Najczęściej zadawane pytania
Miękki, zapinany z przodu biustonosz wypoczynkowy. Idealny do noszenia w domu, podczas spania, a także tuż po operacji.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL; Cup: A/B, C/D, E/F
90% bawełna, 10% elastan
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
Ten produkt nie ma żadnych recenzji. Napisz swoją opinię
Satisfait du produit, matière très agréable à porter.
I need the adjustable straps and the style of bra cups suits my older body
I'm a 42AA. This bra doesn't come in AA. But thought since it's a leisure bra that supposed to provide only light support that it might work for me. First I ordered an XL-A/B but it wasn't tight enough in the cups so didn't provide enough support. Exchanged it for an L-A/B. This size is good in the cups but the bottom band is a little tight. After about an hour of wear, it's not comfortable. A wider bottom band would be more comfortable. Overall the bra is well-made. The shoulder straps are comfortable. I do not recommend this bra for AA's or smaller.
Musisz się zalogować, aby opublikować recenzję. Kliknij tutaj, aby się zalogować lub zarejestrować.