Rhodes One-Piece Swimsuit - Black
Sporty basic one-piece out of 100% chlorine resistant fabric for active women
Panel seams in front for a slim silhouette
Opaque lining in front
- Product Information
- Product Details
Perfect for the most active swimmer, this suit is 100% chlorine resistant fabric. The placement of the double seams in front is slimming and comfortable.
- Sporty basic one-piece out of 100% chlorine resistant fabric for active women
- Panel seams in front for a slim silhouette
- Opaque lining in front
- Bilateral pocketed cup can keep your Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
32 - 48 B C
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
32 - 48 B C
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
This swimming costume is comfortable and practical. Well worth the money.
Ideal costume for active swimming.
This is the second Rhodes swimsuit I have had from Amoena. I found the quality to be excellent. I would highly recommend this swimsuit but remember to order one size larger than you normally order.
I am a swimming instructor and yes the outside of the swim suit is 100% chlorine resistant, the pockets are not. After 10 weeks in the pool the pockets are so saggy they do not hold my aquaform in place.
ou cher parce que fabriqué en Chine... Je ne verrais aucun inconvénient à le payer ce prix-là s'il était fabriqué en France. Je n'ai pas le choix : je suis obligée de me procurer ce type d'article, et j'ai le sentiment qu'il y a un manque d'éthique chez Amoena. Vous vous présentez comme une société qui défend les opérées des seins. Pour moi, vous en faites juste une source de profits. Recommander ce produit ? D'autres que moi n'ont pas le choix, alors je suis contrainte de répondre oui.
I have bought this suit numerous times for lap swimming. It has a high neck so no embarrasing gap with the flat chest showing if you lean over. I also like that I can wear a bra with it. I really prefer a nice strap across the back at bra level, which is better for swimming, and then the bottom of the back can be lower, so less grandmotherish but I'll take what I can get. This suit is def NOT for style, but good for the laps. Zoot used to make my favorite suit that had a high neck and strap to hold the back together, with a lower back, but since they stopped making swimsuits I have had to scramble to find a workable suit. This one works. It is very tight to take off, but that's because it's high quality material and probably because of the high back. thank you
I have fouir or five of these suits for lap swimming and rotate them as I swim, so some are older than others. I have a suit that is in perfectly good shape otherwise but the bra and form holder have stretched way out of shape. You can imagine swimming and getting out of the pool with udders hanging down like a cow. And not even at the same place!! How embarrassing. So come on Amoena. Put some better fabric in the bra PLEASE. Otherwise I like this better than most mastectomy suits but still none are THAT GREAT.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.