Key West One Piece Swimsuit - Dark Navy
Key West sporty racer back swimsuit in a solid colour
Zippered front opens all the way for easier access
Panel seams in front are slimming and comfortable, with silver thread coloured stitching to add sparkle
Racer back construction allows active movement, with a sexy keyhole that drops to a low back
Powermesh lining in the upper top offers extra support
- Product Information
- Product Details
Getting those laps in? You need the Key West One Piece swimsuit this season. It's our sporty basic one piece with a zipper in the centre front. That zipper opens all the way for easier access to a swimsuit that fits and performs like a competitive racing swimsuit. Panel seams in the front are slimming and comfortable, highlighted with a pretty silver coloured stitching for a little extra sparkle. But we know you mean business when you swim; the Key West's racer back construction in the back is especially for your active arms, so they can move freely. A sexy keyhole that drops to a low back will wow them (almost as much as your dedication to your swim routine). Darwin fabric is 100% chlorine resistant
- Key West sporty racer back swimsuit in a solid colour
- Zippered front opens all the way for easier access
- Panel seams in front are slimming and comfortable, with silver thread coloured stitching to add sparkle
- Racer back construction allows active movement, with a sexy keyhole that drops to a low back
- Powermesh lining in the upper top offers extra support
- Super soft pocketed cups are lightly padded and accommodate a swim form if you need one
- Made with Darwin® by Carvico, a fabric specially engineered for competitive swimwear -- because of its 100% chlorine resistance, it doesn’t lose its elasticity. Excellent recovery and UV protection (UPF 50+)
32 - 48 B; 34 - 46 C, D
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
32 - 48 B; 34 - 46 C, D
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
J’avais commandé la taille 38B pour deux maillots, et j’ai reçu 2 maillots taille 40B... Trop grands pour moi et impossible à retourner car je vis à l’étranger. J’ai pu les offrir autour de moi. Belle qualité, même si la fermeture éclair fait des bosses sur le devant lorsque on se penche vers l’avant. C’est un beau modèle, je suis déçue de ne pas avoir pu le porter.
Trop grand , bourrelet au niveau fermeture trop rigide .Dommage très beau dos . Pas suffisamment echancré, comme la majorité de vos modèles .
Expensive but excellent support band front & back - prosthesis doesn’t droop! Zip stays zipped up! Possibly size up (I’m 14/16, 36C – I bought 38C. Taking off is more tricky as it’s front opening but worth trying out for a costume to swim lengths in.
This bathing suit has incredibly flattering lines and is very sexy.....but the zipper didn’t lay flat down my torso. It buckled out and there was nothing I could do to make it form to my shape. Everything else about this bathing suit is super sexy. Unfortunately I returned mine. I’ll try another cut but I’m a little heartbroken.
Lovely looking Swimsuit, has a great shape to it. Not tried it yet in the water but can't see me having any problems as it is higher up to your neck line. Nice shape at the back also.
Good supportive swimsuit, comfortable to swim in. I feel very confident wearing this swimsuit. It's easy to get on with a zip front, however it can be more difficult to get off when wet. The benefits outweigh this minor problem.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.