Alabama Tankini Top - Navy / Rust
Alabama Tankini Top in a Navy / Rust colourway: the ultimate classic palette, guaranteed to flatter your wardrobe, briefs are available separately
A–line pattern flatters the figure
Solid straps are elastic and adjustable to relieve the shoulders
Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis securely in place
LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high chlorine resistance
- Product Information
- Product Details
Make a splash with our boldly feminine Alabama swim range, featuring retro polka dots and fine stripes on contemporary silhouettes. Rule the pool in its stylish one pieces and bikini sets with different modern colour and neckline options.
- Alabama Half-Bodice High Neckline Swimsuit in a Navy / Rust colourway: the ultimate classic palette, guaranteed to flatter your wardrobe
- Adjustable centre front with lovely, unique detailing
- Mesh detailing at the top to discreetly cover any radiation marks and ruched draping at the front to disguise
- Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis securely in place
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high chlorine resistance
- 80% Polyamide 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
UK: 34 - 46 B, C
EU: 38-50 B, C
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
UK: 34 - 46 B, C
EU: 38-50 B, C
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
I used aqua wave breast forms in the pockets. The forms were the appropriate size for this tankini. They pull the front of the suit down and if you bend over to pick something up the suit exposes your entire chest. I rated a 3 for quality. The designer had a great design, just not a high enough neck line. Missed the mark there. Loved the stomach coverage.
Absolutely love this. Actually bought this tanking top as a “going out” top as I couldn’t wear strappy tops, and it is lovely. Very comfortable and very flattering
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.