Mona Non-wired Bra - Black
Seam free cups are seamless and smooth under clothing
Adjustable elastic straps;straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
Straps are softly padded and wider across the shoulders to ease tension in the neck and shoulder area
Constructed to support and stabilize the sides without the need for side bones
- Product Information
- Product Details
An Amoena best seller! The Mona features seam free cups and Meryl Microfibre for excellent comfort and support. The straps are softly padded and wider across the shoulders to ease tension in the neck and shoulder area. The Two-three hook fastener, depending on the bra size, with three way adjustment.
- Seam free cups are seamless and smooth under clothing
- Adjustable elastic straps;straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Straps are softly padded and wider across the shoulders to ease tension in the neck and shoulder area
- Light control
- Constructed to support and stabilize the sides without the need for side bones
- Bilateral pockets
- 30° Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, Wash with similar colours, Wash before first wearing
- Hook & Eyes : 2 rows: 32 - 40 AA; 32 - 38 A, B; 34 - 36 C, D, DD // 3 rows: 42 AA; 40 - 42 A, B; 38 - 40 C, D; 38 DD
32-42 AA A B, 34-40 C D, 34-38 DD
79% Polyamide, 21% Elastane
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32-42 AA A B, 34-40 C D, 34-38 DD
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
This is the third Mona bra I have purchased and although I would like the shoulder straps to be a little longer the bra is very soft and comfortable
I have already bought several of these bras as I found them soft, comfortable and supportive.
As I had to wear a bra day and night for a couple of after my reconstruction surgery, I selected this one. And was not dissappointed. It was so comfortable and secure to sleep in . It is a very supportive bra and now it's the only one I wear.
initially bought one Mona bra to try out as it seems so difficult to get a good fit. This si my second order and I think I will stick with this design for ever!!
Breda funktionella axelband. Bra bredd på bandet runt ryggen. Ger stadga då protesen är ganska tung.
This is my first bra post mastectomy and I'm so impressed. Not only does it look good, but it fits perfectly and is both well designed and comfortable.
Bought for my mom who I now have to shop for so this is the first time I have had to purchase mastectomy items. This bra was really pretty, lovely quality and a nice fit. Quick delivery.
I own the Mona bra in 40B. It has a lot of room in the cup around my size 6 ABC breast form. Ordered a 40A to reduce the room in the cup. There are only two hooks instead of three which makes the band smaller a less comfortable for me.
A comfortable and well-fitting everyday bra which looks good.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.