- Luxurious flower print pareo
- Versatile style can be worn a variety of ways to suit your body shape and personal style
- Soft transparent linen optic fabric feels like a smooth breath on the skin
- Luxury finish
- Easy to pack
- Coordinating items within the Floral Breeze and Ocean Breeze collection
- Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Fused by a vivid mix of luxurious florals, this statement-making Floral Breeze collection will make you look and feel fantastic. Packed with personality, we promise this will be a swimwear staple for many years to come. And even better - it can be mixed and matched with our very own Ocean Breeze swim group!
96% Polyester 4% Linen
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.