- Our medium height Cocos briefs complements every figure, not too low, and not too high
- Ruching at the sides gives a lovely shape
- This is a matching briefs for both the Cocos and the Ayon Groups
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ ensures long lasting fit and shape retention, with high chlorine resistance
- Height of the side seam is approximately 9.5 cm in EU size 38
You have to have a swim bottom, right? The Cocos Medium Height briefs complements your Cocos Top to create a full bikini set. Its pretty ruching at the sides flatters your figure, and the waistline of the Cocos briefs sits comfortably just below your waist. With LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ you get long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance, so the swimsuit will continue to look amazing as the summer months go by (too fast). The Cocos briefs coordinates with Cocos Top as well as the Ayon bikini or tankini top.
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.