Nora Non-wired Soft Bra - Black
Provides a great shape and ultimate support
Delicate floral jacquard weave offers a feminine touch
Wide,padded straps for extra comfort
Medium/firm control with bilateral pockets
Adjustable elastic straps;straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Product Information
- Product Details
The non-wired Nora bra provides a great shape and ultimate support and the delicate floral jacquard weave offers a feminine touch. Wide, adjustable straps provide added comfort and bilateral pockets will accept a breast form or prothesis.
- Provides a great shape and ultimate support
- Delicate floral jacquard weave offers a feminine touch
- Wide,padded straps for extra comfort
- Medium/firm control with bilateral pockets
- Adjustable elastic straps;straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Bilateral pockets
36 - 44 A, B, C, D
52% Cotton, 39% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
36 - 44 A, B, C, D
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Havent tried this one before. Feels comfortable and fits close to the chest. Had several different styles over the last 12 years. Like your choice on Amoena.
Helnöjd med mitt inköp av bh, bra kvalitet, håller färg och form tvätt efter tvätt. Jättefin passform👍
Uppfyllde mina förväntningar. Stadig men ändå mjuk ock följsam.
This Bra was exactly as advertised. Good fit and very comfortable
Behå Nora borde finnas i större kupstorlekar ! Den är mjuk och skön Behå:n bör unnas fler användare
parfait pour moi mais un peu cher
parfait pour moi
I wanted to like this bra because I like the look and style and for that I give it a 2 rating. But after 3 wearings, 3 cold water-hand washings/hanging to dry, it is very uncomfortable to wear. I purchased it with other Amoena 34C bras (which I love) and now comparing it to the others, it looks like a 32C or smaller. Since I cut the tags, I am trying to make it work with an extender since the band is small. But the shoulder straps make an annoying squeeky-type noise when you move around. Maybe I got a "lemon" in this one, but would not recommend buying this bra.
I have been buying Nora for many years as it is a strong comfortable bra with fairly wide straps. I thought it was pretty safe to buy the same again. However the sizing has changed and the straps are too short even when lengthened to maximum and the main body of the bra fastening at the back is also shorter and therefore too tight. No, I haven’t put on weight . My existing Nora bras are perfectly fine.
This bra fitted me really well. It gives a full coverage with plenty of support. Nothing digs in, fits nicely across the back. I've since ordered another two in different colours.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.