Frances Non-Wired Front Closure Bra - Taupe Lace
Frances in Taupe Lace is one of our most popular leisure bras
Perfect for wearing post-surgery or during leisure time, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
High cotton content and soft cotton pockets
Front fastening (traditional hooks and eyes) for easy wearing
Cut and sewn cups ensure all-day support while remaining comfortable
- Product Information
- Product Details
Our popular Frances non-wired bra is available in taupe lace and various other choices. Ideal for post-surgical or leisure wear, the Frances leisure bra is beloved by many because it fits so well and stays comfortable. Ultra-soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin, while the front fasteners are easy to use, even when your range of motion is diminished just after surgery. We recommend wearing an Amoena Leisure Form with the Frances soft bra; the pockets in the cups will hold a breast prosthesis or shaper securely in place.
- Frances in Taupe Lace is one of our most popular leisure bras
- Perfect for wearing post-surgery or during leisure time, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- High cotton content and soft cotton pockets
- Front fastening (traditional hooks and eyes) for easy wearing
- Cut and sewn cups ensure all-day support while remaining comfortable
- Hook & eyes; 4 rows: XS(A/B); S(A/B); M(A/B)
5 rows: XS(C/D, DD/E); S(C/D, DD/E); M(C/D, DD/E); L(A/B, C/D); XL(A/B, C/D); 2XL(A/B, C/D)
6 rows: L(DD/E); XL(DD/E)
7 rows: 2XL(DD/E)
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
90% Cotton, 10% Elastane
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Bought these bras in all colours. This is a great design and I love the lace effect of this one. So comfy!
Ever since my mastectomy I have struggled to find a solution to how to wear my prosthesis in bed/with nightwear. Nighties with pockets never quite work for me. This has really solved the problem. It is really comfortable and easy to use.
Very comfortable with the leisure forms. Nice for lounging around the house.
Good for post surgery because very soft. No support so not good for everyday wear.
Trop grand pour du 105 .Il remonte quand on lève les bras
Uncomfortable bra. Material doesn't soften. Feels rough against the skin. Too shallow to give any support.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.