- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort , with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of cup area
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site and therefore easy dressing
- Immobilisation and stabilisation of the operated breast (special knitting zones in the lower cup area)
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Pressure level: high
Our new Pamela post-surgery seamless compression bra is prewashed & packaged - ready for clinical use. It provides special support in different areas because of zoning. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Selected materials reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort. Special sizing contributes to a perfect fitting as well.
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
98% Polyamide, 2% Elastane, Free of latex, silicone and nickel
How do i figure out the size i need in the ...
How do i figure out the size i need in the Pamela breast reduction surgery doesnt give me a size i will be when i am finished with . Thanks
Hello and thank you for your message.
This compression garment is measured with your under bust measurements only:
32/34; 36/38; 40/42; 44/46; 48/50 and 52/54 under bust.
the cup itself will accommodate up to an F cup size no matter what band size it is.
Hope this helps.
take good care.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.