- Bra Cup Form - (1/2) Shallow/Average Fit
XS(20/30), S(32/34), M(36/38), L(40/42), XL(44/46), 2XL(48/50)
- Front closure leisure bra that fits like our Frances but with padded, adjustable straps
- Ultra–soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin
- Wide adjustable straps
- For the best support, we recommend wearing an Amoena Leisure Form with this bra
- 90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
This soft front-fastening leisure bra is ideal to wear for lounging and sleeping. It fits like our popular Frances bra, with the added bonus of adjustable straps.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL; Cup: A/B, C/D, DD/DDD
90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.