- Adjustable straps behind the shoulders for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Perfect for wearing before you are ready for regular underwear, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site with hooks & eyes underneath offer more security, with added zipper protection to provide extra comfort
- Integrated mesh area on the sides and in the underbust area for best ventilation and comfort
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries, Mastectomy
- Pressure level: low
Our new Emilia provides special support in different areas because of zoning. It's designed to be worn after you no longer need compression garments but before you are ready for regular underwear. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Extremely comfortable, they are suitable for skin that has healed but may still be highly sensitive. Additionally, selected materials may reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort. Special sizing contributes to a perfect fitting.
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
69% Cotton, 25% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, Free of latex, silicone and nickel
Would these bras be comfortable after a ...
Would these bras be comfortable after a modified radical mastectomy, left breast only? And what do they cost? I usually wear a padded t-shirt bra, but wont be ready for that right after surgery and do not think Ill need a compression bra. My current bra size is 38B. Judy Kendle
Hello and thank you for your message. So sorry this has taken long in replying, we have had system issues. All of our bras are made for comfort and support following a mastectomy. I see you wrote this message in September, hoping you have healed well. I suggest that you visit a certified fitter near you. We do have a store locator on our website, but here is the link as a reference. A fitter will help you choose the best bra for you:
Hoping this helps. Take good care.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.