Jasmin Wire-free Soft Bra - Black
Bra Cup Form - (1)Shallow/(2)Average Fit
Elastic upper cup for snug and secure fit
Cotton stretch lace cups for added comfort with camisole style straps
Light/medium control with bilateral pockets
Adjustable elastic straps;straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Product Information
- Product Details
This is one of the longest-serving bras in our range - and for good reason! It's made from a stretchy lace cotton which makes it cool and very comfortable - ideal if you prefer a lighter weight bra.
- Elastic upper cup for snug and secure fit
- Camisole style straps
- Cotton stretch lace cups for added comfort
- Light/medium control with bilateral pockets
- Adjustable elastic straps;straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
32 - 40 AA, A, B; 34 - 40 C
72% Cotton, 11% Polyester, 9% Spandex, 8% Nylon
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32 - 40 AA, A, B; 34 - 40 C
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Je suis satisfaite. Ce soutien-gorge est parfait.
It was so good that this bra has come out in black.. Jasmine is such a comfortable bra to wear and I use it most of the time. Could we have it in navy, light blue, pink and beige and then I won't need to dye my bras anymore!
A little bit soft and stretchy around the bottom hem, so I have to use the tightest setting, but I've just bought my 4th one of these as they are so comfortable and pretty.
soutien gorge confortable et élégant. Bon maintien
Je suis satisfaite de mon achat. Soutien gorge élégant. Bon maintien
Please please please more colours!!
Article conforme à mes attentes, soutien-gorge confortable, agréable à porter. Je ne suis jamais déçue par la marque
j' ai commandé avec un peu d'appréhension pour la première fois car je vais toujours soit à l'orhopédie soit en boutique, et j'ai été contente de mon achat, tant par la taille que pour le confort, un petit bémol,: un peu relaché au niveau du devant sur le croisement , mérite d'etre plus ajusté,pour évité le petit baillement; C'est un modèle que j'achète réguilèrement et j'ai été toujours été trés satisfaite de ce modèle trés confortable!
Easily the most comfortable bra I've got. I usually for for camisole bras. However this one does come a little higher. Defo recommend. I purchased in both colours.
Purchased this bra in black and white. However, whilst the white bra fitted well, the black one was much tighter across the back and lower cut in the cup, which meant the fit was not good, so had to return it. Very disappointing.
I am an 85 yr old gal with bilat mastectomy done 2002. As you might guess, I have worn many, many different mastectomy bras during this time. I prefer "Jasmine" because it is so comfortable and non-binding. I wear it almost exclusively. There are 2 things I would change if I could. I wish it came in more colors, at least a nude or beige. The other is the stitching over the cup that shows under some tops.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.