Frances Wire-free Front-Closure Bra-2128 - Rose
- Bra Cup Form - (1)Shallow/(2)Average Fit
XS(20/30), S(32/34), M(36/38), L(40/42), XL(44/46), 2XL(48/50)
- Frances is one of our most popular leisure bras
- Perfect for wearing post-surgery or during leisure time, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- High cotton content and soft cotton pockets - perfect for women with skin irritation or immediately post - surgery
- Front fastening (traditional hooks and eyes) for easy wearing - ideal for those with limited mobility
- Cut and sewn cups ensure all-day support while remaining comfortable
- Can be used as a sleep bra
- Product Information
- Product Details
Our popular Frances non-wired bra is available in Rose and various other choices. Ideal for post-surgical or leisure wear, beloved by many because it fits so well and stays comfortable. Ultra-soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin, while the front fasteners are easy to use, even when your range of motion is diminished just after surgery.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
tres agreable a porter,tres confortable
I bought this to wear after my mastectomy. Really pleased. It's soft against my healing skin, the front hooks make it easy for me to take on and off and the scar fits under the bra completely which means it is very comfortable. Definitely recommend.
I tried both sizes: the large was too roomy and I kept hold of the medium only to find that in regular use it just doesn’t have enough length in the non-adjustable straps. The cotton is really comfortable, so it’s a shame I can’t wear it for long before it feels like it’s riding up.
Great quality, soft and comfortable first bra for post surgery. Bought five in various colours.
My breast clinic doctor recommended it to me. I found it really comfy and provide great support.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.