Frances Wire-free Front-Closure Bra-2128 - White/Grey
- Bra Cup Form - (1)Shallow/(2)Average Fit
XS(20/30), S(32/34), M(36/38), L(40/42), XL(44/46), 2XL(48/50)
- Frances is one of our most popular leisure bras
- Perfect for wearing post-surgery or during leisure time, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- High cotton content and soft cotton pockets - perfect for women with skin irritation or immediately post - surgery
- Front fastening (traditional hooks and eyes) for easy wearing - ideal for those with limited mobility
- Cut and sewn cups ensure all-day support while remaining comfortable
- Can be used as a sleep bra
- Product Information
- Product Details
Our popular Frances non-wired bra is available in White/Grey and various other choices. Ideal for post-surgical or leisure wear, beloved by many because it fits so well and stays comfortable. Ultra-soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin, while the front fasteners are easy to use, even when your range of motion is diminished just after surgery.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
I ordered few of the Frances front close bras in different colours after my breast surgery and wearing them from the first few weeks from the Mastectomy surgery. The quality of the bra makes it worse every pound I paid. Remember to tick the VAT qualified if you have a breast surgery
This bra was both soft and comfortable. It is exceptionally well made. My only negative would be that the straps were non adjustable making it a little short for me and did ride up. Having said this if it is long enough for you brilliant as a first bra or a lounge bra post mastectomy.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.