Fleur Wire-free Bra - Grey Melange
- Bra Cup Form - (1/2) Shallow/Average Fit
XS(20/30), S(32/34), M(36/38), L(40/42), XL(44/46), 2XL(48/50)
- Front closure leisure bra that fits like our Frances but with padded, adjustable straps
- Ultra–soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin
- Wide adjustable straps
- For the best support, we recommend wearing an Amoena Leisure Form with this bra
- Hook & eye back closure: 4 rows: XS(A/B, C/D); S(A/B); M(A/B) 5 rows: XS(DD/DDD); S(C/D, DD/DDD), M(C/D, DD/DDD); L(A/B, C/D); XL(A/B, C/D); 2XL(A/B, C/D) 6 rows: L(DD/DDD); XL(DD/DDD) 7 rows: 2XL(DD/DDD)
- 4 rows: XS(A/B, C/D); S(A/B); M(A/B) 5 rows: XS(E/F); S(C/D, E/F), M(C/D, E/F); L(A/B, C/D); XL(A/B, C/D); 2XL(A/B, C/D) 6 rows: L(E/F); XL(E/F) 7 rows: 2XL(E/F)
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
This soft front-fastening leisure bra is ideal to wear for lounging and sleeping.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL; Cup: A/B, C/D, DD/DDD
90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
An ideal choice post surgery and while recovering from mastectomy breast surgery. There is a supporting shoulder area that I think makes it very comfortable
My body measures 36-37” under breast—where band goes. I purchased XL and XXL/A. XL (36” band) is a bit tight but hoping I can wear after healing. No molded cups so style is good for any size flap reconstruction. No compression, just support which is what my surgeon wanted. XXL (39” band) is more comfortable in the band area but I wish the band was a bit wider or longer so it would come down beneath my incisions. After buying and returning over 30 surgical bras, this is one of the ones I kept and use the most. So I recommend it for flap recovery but add 4-6” to your measurements to determine comfortable size.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.