Ellen Wire-free Bra - Rose Nude
Bra Cup Form - (2)Average/(3)Full Fit
Ellen front-closure bra provides comfortable options for women with range of motion challenges; front and back closure
Classically feminine textured jacquard fabric has lace inserts plus decorative straps, for an everyday elegant look in a wire-free bra
Fiberfill inserts in the Ellen wire-free bra cups help to shape the bust
Microfiber pockets hold a breast form or breast shaper securely in place ng
- Product Information
- Product Details
If you face diminished range of motion, a front-closure bra like Ellen can be just what you need; this well-designed non-wired bra is also lacy and elegant, and has a traditional back hook-and-eye closure as well. Every detail of the Ellen non wired bra is intended to make wearing more comfortable, easier and super-supportive. Cut and sewn bra cups help create a perfect shape; they're pocketed to hold your breast forms if you need them. Scalloped lace along the edges adds a pretty touch.
- Bra Cup Form - (2)Average/(3)Full Fit
- Ellen front-closure bra provides comfortable options for women with range of motion challenges; front and back closure
- Classically feminine textured jacquard fabric has lace inserts plus decorative straps, for an everyday elegant look in a wire-free bra
- Fiberfill inserts in the Ellen wire-free bra cups help to shape the bust
- Microfiber pockets hold a breast form or breast shaper securely in place ng
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic bra straps; straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
32 - 44 A, B, C, D, DD
74% Nylon, 26% Spandex
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32 - 44 A, B, C, D, DD
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
This is so uncomfortable it is like an implement of torture. Managed to wear it for a maximum of 20 minutes. The piece in the middle is so hard. Would not recommend this product. Very dissatisfied
We are ever so sorry for your experience with our bra and have refunded you successfully.
Très bon produit, très pratique
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
I've purchased this bras & I find it moves on ...
I've purchased this bras & I find it moves on me & the front hooks don't stay in place, I wear a prosthesis on my left side. What could be the problem & is there something I can do about it. I was thinking maybe the band is too narrow. I like the idea of front and back closures. I would appreciate some feed back.
Hello and thank you for your message. My first thought is that the bra is too big. It should be snug on you, especially if you are wearing a prosthesis.
Where did you purchase your bra(s) ? did you have a fitter help you?
And our front closure bras do very well, many women love them.