- Newly developed pattern ensures optimal results of the surgery by keeping operated breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a new softer hook-and-loop fastener allows easy individual fitting
A compression belt keeps the operated breast in place and prevents dislocation of implants. Anatomically formed, made of a stretch, strong fabric, provides an individual fit and compression to the upper parts of the breast. Prevents pressure marks and skin irritation due to use of skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front. Promotes the healing process by relieving the lymph drainage channels.
72% Nylon, 14% polyester, 8% cotton, 6% Spandex
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.