Amber Lace Accessory Top - Black
The Amber Top bra accessory is a pretty lace overlay for almost all your bras
Make almost any bra a camisole bra with this lacy insert you can purchase separately
Our camisole top slides over your body and hooks to the bra straps with secure fasteners
A simple solution for hiding surgery scars or radiation burns, so you can wear low-cut tops or V-necks with confidence
Can also be worn to minimize visible cleavage for a more modest bra look under lower necklines
- Product Information
- Product Details
The Amber Lace Accessory Top is a gorgeous, delicate lace overlay for wear with almost any bra. This high coverage lace accessory provides a simple solution when you'd like to wear lower necklines, as the lace can cover scars or radiation burns. This separate lace camisole isn't a insert; it slides down over the top of your bra, and attaches to the bra with secure fasteners. You'll love the ease of wearing whatever top you like, with confidence. This style is compatible with the following Amoena styles : Aurelie Soft Padded Bra, Lilly Non Wired Bra Lilly Underwired Bra, Ruth Non Wired Bra, Rita Non Wired Bra, Barbara Underwired Bra, Lara Non Wired Bra, Mara Non Wired Bra, Magdalena Non Wired Bra.
- The Amber Top bra accessory is a pretty lace overlay for almost all your bras
- Make almost any bra a camisole bra with this lacy insert you can purchase separately
- Our camisole top slides over your body and hooks to the bra straps with secure fasteners
- A simple solution for hiding surgery scars or radiation burns, so you can wear low-cut tops or V-necks with confidence
- Can also be worn to minimize visible cleavage for a more modest bra look under lower necklines
- Note : this is an accessory, it is designed to be used with a bra and as such does not have pockets of its own.
34 - 42 A/B, C/D, DD/DDD
76% Nylon, 24% Spandex
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
34 - 42 A/B, C/D, DD/DDD
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Très bon article qui permet enfin de porter un décolleté
Très bien. Cache ce qu'il faut après une mastectomie lorsqu'on porte un vêtement ample même un peu décolleté et qu'on se penche par exemple. Car les soutien-gorges quels qu'ils soient ne collent pas assez. Toutefois un peu trop cher pour un morceau de dentelle donc note de 4/5 mais on n'en trouve pas ailleurs.
I loved the looks of this product and was anxious to try it as I have some blouses that are cut too low for me. The concept is great, but a fair warning - if you struggle with flexibility, it will be difficult for you. The "garment" has to go on and off over your head and it is hard to clip on the bra straps. The first time I used it, the clip came off the strap during my outing. I really wanted this to work, but I became frustrated and will most likely not use it as much as I had dreamed.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.