Tokyo One Piece Swimsuit - Black / Purple / Jade
Tokyo one piece black swimsuit features colourful laser-cut accents in the front, which add a shaping line and flatter your figure
Pocketed bra cups can accommodate your swim form or breast form and keep it securely in place
Classic high-neck pattern is suitable for every age and size, including up to a D-cup
Comfortable, adjustable, elastic shoulder straps
LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ provides long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance
- Product Information
- Product Details
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM AMOENA RETAILERS CLICK ON THE 'FIND A STOCKIST' LINK TO LOCATE YOUR NEAREST RETAILER.
If you're taking your swim workouts seriously, doing them several times a week, you need a swimsuit like our Tokyo One Piece. The classically cut sport-style swimsuit has a high neckline that frees your shoulders for movement as well as covering any chest scars, and the medium height back means it'll stay in place as you kick out laps. This Tokyo swimsuit, with pockets in the bra for your swim form, is designed with a specialized decorative line in purple and jade; it's laser cut to look like it's woven, and it lays flat against the body. For swim workouts, our pocketed Tokyo swimsuit is a wise choice.
- Tokyo one piece black swimsuit features colourful laser-cut accents in the front, which add a shaping line and flatter your figure
- Pocketed bra cups can accommodate your swim form or breast form and keep it securely in place
- Classic high-neck pattern is suitable for every age and size, including up to a D-cup
- Comfortable, adjustable, elastic shoulder straps
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ provides long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance
8 - 28 B, C, D
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™Hand wash coldDo not bleachDo not tumble dryDo not ironDo not dry clean
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
8 - 28 B, C, D
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.