Tavira One-Piece Swimsuit - Red / White
Tavira one-piece swimsuit in red and white, fully lined front and back
The art of being comfortable: you'll love our super soft cups and soft, textured fabric
Ruching in the centre front helps shape your bust area
Tavira's delightful combination of stripes and dots gives you a retro look and redefines seaside beauty
The comfortable adjustable elastic straps can also be removed if you wish for different wearing options
- Product Information
- Product Details
What's more delightful than summery red and white? The Tavira swimsuit is our whimsical take on a seaworthy style, with both red stripes and white polka-dots together. The Tavira features our super-soft cups, gathered in the centre front to create shape, and pocketed to keep your Aqua Wave swim form securely in place whilst you swim in the sea or lounge on the deck. With its detachable straps, you can change your one-piece swimsuit look to suit your mood. Ahoy!
- Tavira one-piece swimsuit in red and white, fully lined front and back
- The art of being comfortable: you'll love our super soft cups and soft, textured fabric
- Ruching in the centre front helps shape your bust area
- Tavira's delightful combination of stripes and dots gives you a retro look and redefines seaside beauty
- The comfortable adjustable elastic straps can also be removed if you wish for different wearing options
- Bilateral pockets to hold a swim form
8 - 16 A, B, C
93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
8 - 16 A, B, C
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
I'm 66yrs, 5'5", 38-32-40. I bought the 38B standard length and it fits well. I particularly like the straight, high back and strap versatility. A firmer tummy control panel would be good but if younger, you'll look fantastic .
Very pretty, great fit, may even buy in blue!
Väldigt fin och passar perfekt! Lätt att få protesen att sitta rätt och kul att kunna variera axelbanden.
Fitted nice around the bust but had to return it because the actual body was too short for me.
Gorgeous patterned swimsuit, after having it on in the pool had to keep hitching it up, needs not to be so low cut
Delighted with this design, it is stylish and I really like the fabric. The other bonus is the detachable, multi function straps. Good quality garment and true to size.
This is a fabulous swim suit, good fit and impossible to tell I've had a mastectomy, more of these please!
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.