Samoa Sarong - Royal Blue / Multi
The Samoa Sarong is a classic cut featuring our waterdrop print with a solid blue skirt
Wearing a one-piece with a skirt in front gives you extra confidence
Sweet bow detailing on the side adds a feminine touch to this swimsuit
A higher neckline provides necessary modesty and coverage for scars or sensitive skin
LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ means a long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance so the swimsuit will last
- Product Information
- Product Details
The Samoa group offers a style for every figure, including this classic Samoa Sarong. Our waterdrop all-over print stays grounded with a deep ocean Royal Blue on the skirt and the back, letting you take walks on the beach with style and confidence. The Samoa Sarong skirt offers extra coverage, a higher neckline ensures modesty and safety for sensitive scar areas, and the swimsuit is lined in front and back. Pockets in the bra cups hold your Aqua Wave swim form securely so you can enjoy your time in the sun.
- The Samoa Sarong is a classic cut featuring our waterdrop print with a solid blue skirt
- Wearing a one-piece with a skirt in front gives you extra confidence
- Sweet bow detailing on the side adds a feminine touch to this swimsuit
- A higher neckline provides necessary modesty and coverage for scars or sensitive skin
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ means a long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance so the swimsuit will last
- Bilateral pockets to hold a swim form
10 - 26 B, C
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
10 - 26 B, C
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Just what I wanted, its comfortable colourful and stylish. The neckline is perfect for me it makes me feel secure and confident. Excellent value and prompt delivery.
Doesn't look as nice as in the pictures, the material doesn't come up to scratch. Also the colour is slightly different. Arrived really quickly though and fits well.
This is the second swimsuit in this style I've purchased, I'm 62 and the little sloping skirt just covers where I want without being a full swim dress and it looks modern. Very feminine I think as well.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.