Samoa Full Bodice Swimsuit - Royal Blue / Multi
The Samoa full-bodice swimsuit is solid royal blue with waterdrop print inserts
A full bodice with centre panel providing a shaping effect, and super-soft cups are comfortable
Feel confident in your higher neckline swimsuit which offers extra coverage
Wide shoulder straps for added support and comfort
LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ means a long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance
- Product Information
- Product Details
Try the Samoa full-bodice swimsuit in royal blue to make your long walks on the beach extra stylish, totally supported, and best of all, comfortable. The Samoa features solid royal blue, a colour that complements every skin tone, with multicoloured waterdrop print inserts in the front for intrigue and energy. A higher neckline helps cover any scars or surgery sites, not to mention protection from the sun in the chest area which can be extra sensitive. The centre panel in the Samoa swimsuit is slimming, with double seams down the front, and wider straps for support.
- The Samoa full-bodice swimsuit is solid royal blue with waterdrop print inserts
- A full bodice with centre panel providing a shaping effect, and super-soft cups are comfortable
- Feel confident in your higher neckline swimsuit which offers extra coverage
- Wide shoulder straps for added support and comfort
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ means a long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance
- Bilateral pockets to hold a swim form
10 - 24 B, C; 10 - 22 D; 10 - 20 DD
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
10 - 24 B, C; 10 - 22 D; 10 - 20 DD
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
This is a lovely swimsuit. I am 5 ft 6ins size 16 and it is a good length. I have not had a swim in it yet. I am saving it for my holiday.
Great to feel confident when going for a swim in something that Is really striking.
This is a lovely, comfortable swimsuit which also has really good support. I especially like the height of the neckline.
This is a nice swimsuit, the only thing i was a bit disappointed in is that i thought it had a higher neckline as i wanted it to wear to my aqua class. But swimsuit is nice fit and good quality.
This is a great swimsuit! The higher neckline and firm fitting makes it ideal for aquaerobics classes. Sorry to see its been discontinued, it's taken me a long time to find a swimsuit I feel so confident in!! YM
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.