Andros Tankini Top - Navy / Gold
Gold metal threads turn a maritime colour into a glamorous swimwear style
Fabric with soft touch feels super smooth and comfortable; the Andros tankini top is lined in front and back
Gold detailing on the straps completes the look. adding style and sparkle
Super soft cups and adjustable elastic straps for your comfort
Pair the Tankini top with our Andros brief to complete your luxurious pocketed swimwear look
- Product Information
- Product Details
The Andros Tankini Top is designed with all the classic elegance of a solid swimsuit, plus a little more sparkle that will get you noticed. Metallic gold threads create a striped pattern on the navy blue background. The fit of the tankini top is just right, flattering every figure and of course, holding your swim form securely in its invisible interior pockets. Gold accents on the straps of the Andros add a really sophisticated detail. But what you'll notice most is how comfortable and soft the Andros fabric feels. It's pure elegance in every circumstance.
- Gold metal threads turn a maritime colour into a glamorous swimwear style
- Fabric with soft touch feels super smooth and comfortable; the Andros tankini top is lined in front and back
- Gold detailing on the straps completes the look. adding style and sparkle
- Super soft cups and adjustable elastic straps for your comfort
- Pair the Tankini top with our Andros brief to complete your luxurious pocketed swimwear look
- Bilateral pockets to hold a swim form
10 - 18 B, C, D
92% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, 2% Polyester Metal
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
10 - 18 B, C, D
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Am very pleased with tankini, fitted like a dream with no rough edges to irritate the skin. Only wish the bottoms were in stock in my size but hot plain blue instead
Totally delighted with my Andros tankini top. Such lovely quality fabric, and a beautiful understated colour and design. Shame there were no bottoms left in my size but I have found some smooth navy' boy-leg' swimming shorts which complete the picture.
Im delighted with this top it is true to size fits perfectly, and stays in place while swimming which gives you great confidence and peace of mind, it also looks good.
Excellent quality and flattering fit, this is a very good buy at sale price!
Have just purchased my first item of swimwear and was a little worried about how good a fit it would be, well I am absolutely delighted with this tankini, I feel very confident about my first purchase of swimwear.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.