Andros Brief - Navy / Gold
Andros brief: Gold metal threads turn a maritime look into a glamorous style
Fabric with soft touch feels super smooth and comfortable
Gold detailing on the side bow adds the finishing touch
Can be combined with Andros Tankini top and Non-Wired Bikini Top
brief is fully lined in front and back
- Product Information
- Product Details
Complete your Andros look with this flirty brief in Navy/Gold. The Andros brief pairs with both the Andros Non-Wired Top and the Andros Tankini top, matching their elegance and luxurious style. Metallic gold threads form a striped pattern on the deep blue of the navy fabric. A gold accented bow on the hip adds a flirty, feminine touch. The swim brief sits low for a youthful look, but overall the Andros collection remains sophisticated and elegant for beach, boat or pool.
- Andros brief: Gold metal threads turn a maritime look into a glamorous style
- Fabric with soft touch feels super smooth and comfortable
- Gold detailing on the side bow adds the finishing touch
- Can be combined with Andros Tankini top and Non-Wired Bikini Top
- brief is fully lined in front and back
8 - 20
92% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, 2% Polyester Metal
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
8 - 20
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Great, comfortable and flattering fit. The little tie is a lovely subtle detail.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.