- Product Information
- Product Details
The floral embroidery of the Marie soft bra gives it a fabulously feminine feel and makes it a must-have addition to your everyday pocketed bra collection. Floral embroidery with feminine details Padded, tapered straps for comfort 4 - way elastic cut and sewn cup for great support specially for big cups Halfmoon on cups add support and give a nice look
- Floral embroidery with feminine details
- Padded, tapered straps for comfort
- Halfmoon on cups add support and give a nice look
- Medium Control
- Bilateral pockets
- Hook & eye : 2 rows: 14-20A; 12-18B; 12-16C; 12-14D 3 rows: 22-26A; 20-26B; 18-26C; 16-26D; 14-24DD; 16-24E
12-26 B, C, D;
83% Polyamide, 11% Elastane, 6% Polyester
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
12-26 B, C, D;
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
i love the is bra ,so pretty and femine but HATE the WIDE straps just because i have a bigger size . I found there is Not much choice in bigger sizes ie 42/44 D/E so it was nice to find this bra ,shame there are not any more designs like this .
would keep as a bra to wear at home and feel feminine . lace&bow unique in mastectomy lingerie. wide cushioned straps and back clasp. cup a little short and small for me.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.