Leticia Padded Non-wired Bra - Dark Blue
Soft microfibre fabric at cups and back wing feels comfortable
Leticia wire-free bra features jacquard satin fabric with delicate animal optic at the neckline, cup frame and front straps
Moulded foam cups with seamless pockets can hold your breast form your shaper, and because it's so smooth under clothing, it helps to balance any unevenness, too
Padded, tapered straps are comfortable and adjustable in back
Soft seal hook and eye closure feels smooth against your skin
If you can’t find the size you want online, please check with an Amoena retailer, click on the ‘Find a Stockist’ link to locate an Amoena retailer near you.
- Product Information
- Product Details
With the Leticia Padded Non-Wired Bra, we like to think we're opening minds, waking up your perception a little. Notice the detail and the difference: The Leticia bra's dark blue colour can be worn just like a black bra, but it has a bit more personality, don't you think? We hope it makes you smile. With a subtle animal print along the top and the straps, your eyes open a little more. Leticia is a comfortable, non-wired bra with all of Amoena's quality, and a just touch of fun.
- Soft microfibre fabric at cups and back wing feels comfortable
- Leticia wire-free bra features jacquard satin fabric with delicate animal optic at the neckline, cup frame and front straps
- Moulded foam cups with seamless pockets can hold your breast form your shaper, and because it's so smooth under clothing, it helps to balance any unevenness, too
- Padded, tapered straps are comfortable and adjustable in back
- Soft seal hook and eye closure feels smooth against your skin
- Bilateral pockets to hold a breast form
10 - 20 AA, A, B, C, D, DD
77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
10 - 20 AA, A, B, C, D, DD
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
agréable à porter, très confortable, très bon maintien, il ne bouge pas. Dommage qu'il n'existe pas en d'autres couleurs
Behån är mjuk och skön Vadderingen ger snygga former och skön värme
Denna Behå vill jag verkligen rekommendera ! Kuporna är pressade i extra tjock och fast vaddering som gör Behån varm och skön
Really pleased with the comfort of this bra, being a larger size I find it difficult to find mastectomy bras to fit properly, but happily this one does
Fabulous !! that's all I have to say
It's really nice to finally find a bra that fits well and is stylish.
Lovely bra that is comfortable and looks fab on. Just wish the straps were slimmer as I don't need wide ones.
Superbe, belle tenue, magnifique
I like this bra. It looks good and holds the prosthesis well. However, it is too small for me. It is my usual size 40c, but it is very tight and the cup seems quite small. I am sure it would be very comfortable if it was the correct size for me
keeps me cool and comfortable
Finally, a really stylish and comfortable bra - the best I've found since having surgery
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.