Go backAmoena Fit Specialist Online Seminars
Amoena offers education for women who want to become certified fit specialists.
From February 2021, Amoena will hold virtual Introductory Fit Specialist Seminars via Zoom meetings.
Details about Zoom Fitting Seminars (Virtual):
• Class size is limited to 10 attendees.
• The session will run for a full day commencing at 9.30am and concluding at 5.00pm including breaks.
• Please note all sessions are AEST in Winter and AEDT in the Summer months, so please plan accordingly. All zoom training sessions will be conducted from Head Office in Melbourne Victoria.
• You will receive a Zoom invitation and link to the meeting at least 3 business days prior to course day.
• Course materials will be sent to arrive at least 3 business days prior to course day.
General Information about Amoena’s Introductory Fit Specialist Seminars:
A Mastectomy Fitter is professionally trained to fit breast prostheses. It is expected that all attendees of the Amoena Fitting Seminar are qualified bra fitters. Mastectomy fitters provide an important service for the women who wear breast forms, who should have their fit evaluated at least once a year.
The Amoena Fitting Seminar is currently offered virtually via Zoom, on the dates listed below. The course teaches you how to match product with surgery type, gives you practical –virtual- hands-on fitting experience, and helps you master key fitting techniques. Further face to face training will be arranged with your Amoena Territory Manager after the virtual seminar if local restrictions permit.
Please select your date from the below list, and note the time for virtual courses (AEDT). Please ensure you provide all the information required. If you are registering more than one person, register each individual person’s name separately. All courses are subject to change. See below to register:
After you register, a confirmation will be sent to the email you provide with more information.
|Tuesday 18th May, 2021||9:30am - 5:00pm (AEST)||Available|
|Thursday 3rd June, 2021||9:30am - 5:00pm (AEST)||Available|
For further information, please contact your local Amoena Account Manager:
Susan Cameron: Victoria and Tasmania: 0402 355 713
Melissa Craig: New South Wales & ACT: 0412 619 705
Donna Thornton: South Australia and Western Australia: 0402 596 201
Melanie Hoskin: Queensland: 0412 057 835
Or, call our customer care team on 1800 773 285, Monday to Friday 9:00am until 5:00pm (AEST).
Please note all registrations must be completed online.