- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
A medium control sports bra with bilateral pockets. With mesh side & back panels for moisture control and adjustable strap for comfort.
- Sports bra with mesh side and front panels for moisture control
- Adjustable, padded straps
- Elasticated band for comfort fit
- Moulded sectioned cups for support
- Treble hook fastener with three way adjustment
- Medium control
- Bilateral pockets - can be worn as a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra
- Available in white or black
32-42 AA A B C D, 34-42 DD
72% Polyester, 28% Spandex
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32-40 AA, 34-42 A B, 34-40 C
Postal charges are as follows :
Free Shipping applies to standard delivery option only. Other delivery options are available.
Postal charges are as follows:
|Delivery option||Destination||Delivery price||Estimated delivery time|
US Postal Service
|US Only||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50
|| 3-5 working days.*
Your order will be delivered on or before the 5th working day.
US Postal Service
| US Only
||Order before 3pm EST and your order will be delivered within 2 - 3 days (Mon-Sat; excluding public holidays).|
||Order anytime before 3pm EST on Monday - Thursday for nextday delivery. Excludes weekends and some holidays)
Note: *(at busy periods .e.g; during Sales or holidays your order may take up to 7-10 working days for delivery)Please note that parcels sent by Express delivery will require a signature on delivery and cannot be left in a safe place.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
Could I wear this for snorkeling in the ocean ...
Could I wear this for snorkeling in the ocean under my rash guard top?
Hello Mrs. Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to send us an email. Yes, you should not have a problem wearing the Performance Bra under your rush guard top. One thing, we do not recommend that you wear everyday breast forms for water activities, we highly recommend using a swim form especially design for water activities like the Aqua Wave Swim Form by Amoena. I hope this was helpful.
What is the difference between item code 658 ...
What is the difference between item code 658 and item code 2794? They seem to have the same name. Thank you.
Hello Mrs. Lee,
Thank you for taking the time to send us an email. The Performance Sport Bra 658 and the 2794 are the same, just a different colors. The 658 is black and the 2794 is white.