Tavira One-Piece Swimsuit
Tavira one-piece swimsuit in navy and white, fully lined front and back
The art of being comfortable: you'll love our super soft cups and soft, textured fabric
Intentional rushing in the centre front helps shape your bust area
Tavira's delightful combination of stripes and dots gives you a retro one-piece and redefines seaside beauty
The comfortable adjustable elastic straps can also be removed if you wish for different wearing options
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Options
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
What's more nautical than navy blue and white? The Tavira swimsuit is our whimsical take on a seaworthy style, with both navy stripes and white polka-dots to delight you. The Tavira features our super-soft cups, gathered in the centre front to create shape, and pocketed to keep your Aqua Wave swim form securely in place whilst you swim in the sea or lounge on the deck. With its detachable straps, you can change your look to suit your mood. Ahoy!
- Tavira one-piece swimsuit in navy and white, fully lined front and back
- The art of being comfortable: you'll love our super soft cups and soft, textured fabric
- Intentional rushing in the centre front helps shape your bust area
- Tavira's delightful combination of stripes and dots gives you a retro one-piece and redefines seaside beauty
- The comfortable adjustable elastic straps can also be removed if you wish for different wearing options
- Bilateral pockets to hold a swim form
32 - 40 A, B, C
93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
32 - 40 A, B, C
Postal charges are as follows:
|Delivery option||Destination||Delivery price||Estimated delivery time|
|UK mainland ( inc Channel Islands )
||3-5 working days.*
Your order will be delivered on or before the 5th working day.
|UK mainland only||£4.50
||The 2-3 working days before 6pm.**
Your order will be delivered within 3 working days (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only||£6.50
||The next working day before 6pm.**
Order before 1pm and your order will be delivered on the next working day (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only
||£13||Saturday before 1pm.
Order any time before 1pm on Friday for delivery the next Saturday.
Note : For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.
*( at busy periods eg during Sale your order may take up to 7-10 working days for delivery)
**(orders received by 13:00 GMT, excluding weekends & bank holidays, delivery to NI, Isle of Man, Isles Of Scilly and The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE take an additional 24hrs). Express Delivery service orders are delivered by DPD, they deliver Monday to Friday.
If any of the items ordered are temporarily out of stock, these will be sent to you separately as soon as they are available. No additional postage and packing will be charged where items are sent separately.
Please note that parcels sent by express delivery will require a signature on delivery and cannot be left in a safe place.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I have recently had a masectomy and needed to purchase a swimsuit. This is a very good fit and feels very comfortable. Being able to alter the straps to create a different look is excellent.
Loving my new swimsuit purchased for holiday to our favourite Greek Island. I was a bit sceptical about ordering a costume using my bra size only but this has turned out to be a perfect fit! My prosthetic fits well in the pocket too.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
Hi I'm not sure what size to order for one ...
Hi I'm not sure what size to order for one piece swim costume I'm a size 10-12 bust size 32e or 34c. Can you please advise Thank you Virginia
AnswerSee our swimwear fitting guide a size 10 is a 34 and a 12 is a 36, so since you're between sizes we would suggest using our FREE returns service to buy both and return the one that doesn't fit as well.
I want to order the Amoena Tavira Polka-Dot ...
I want to order the Amoena Tavira Polka-Dot One-Piece Swimsuit. I ordered a 2 piece tankini set last year that I LOVE! I have a long torso. I am 5'7" and 135 pounds.I would normally order the size 6, but would you recommend the size 8 for the torso length. I hate when a one piece rides up in the back. I am in my 60's. Thank you!
Answerof course there will be other sizing differences between the two sizes rather than just the length of the product, we would suggest purchasing both sizes and trying them for fit, it is difficult to advise as to whether going up a size is going to resolve one problem but create another, we do offer a FREE returns service