Rebecca Underwired Bra
Feminine lace bra with three part cup construction for additional support
Bra construction specially designed for fuller sizes
Straps with padding at the shoulder for optimum support and comfort, tapering at the front for a feminine look
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Options
Adjustable straps with padding at the shoulder for optimum support and comfort, tapering at the front for a feminine look. Spandex lace offers excellent shape retention for a perfect fit. Bilateral pockets - can be worn as a bi-lateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra
- White under-wired lace bra
- Three section cup for support
- Straps with padding at the shoulder for optimum support and comfort, tapering at the front for a feminine look
- Straps are adjustable at the back
- Spandexe lace offers excellent shape retention for a perfect fit
- Bilateral pockets - can be worn as a bi-lateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra
- Firm control
- Matching Briefs available
34-48 B, C, D; 36-46 E
72% Polyamide, 22% Elastane, 6% Cotton
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32-40 AA, 34-42 A B, 34-40 C
Postal charges are as follows:
|Delivery option||Destination||Delivery price||Estimated delivery time|
|UK mainland ( inc Channel Islands )
||FREE delivery on orders over £40 or £3.95||3-5 working days.*
Your order will be delivered on or before the 5th working day.
|UK mainland only||£4.50
||The 2-3 working days before 6pm.**
Your order will be delivered within 3 working days (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only||£6.50
||The next working day before 6pm.**
Order before 2pm and your order will be delivered on the next working day (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only
||£13||Saturday before 1pm.
Order any time before 2pm on Friday for delivery the next Saturday.
Note : For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.
*( at busy periods eg during Sale your order may take up to 7-10 working days for delivery)
**(orders received by 14:00 GMT, excluding weekends & bank holidays, delivery to NI, Isle of Man, Isles Of Scilly and The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE take an additional 24hrs). Express Delivery service orders are delivered by DPD, they deliver Monday to Friday.
If any of the items ordered are temporarily out of stock, these will be sent to you separately as soon as they are available. No additional postage and packing will be charged where items are sent separately.
Please note that parcels sent by express delivery will require a signature on delivery and cannot be left in a safe place.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
A really well made bra for the fuller figure. Although it is firm it is very comfortable to wear. Just not happy because I paid the full amount of £34 only to go on website a few days later and it is reduced.
THIS PRODUCT IS AN EXCELLENT FIT AND IS REALLY COMFY. SO I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT WEARING IT
I have some in white and one in black. Wire eventually comes out of the bra. Black bra been washed so many times that bits of white elastic are starting to show through. Like the wide straps, giving comfortable support over the shoulders.
Fits well and gives a good shape but I find the straps very stiff and can't wear it for long before it starts to dig in and feels very uncomfortable. It might give a bit over time.
Lovely bra, excellent for larger ladies. Very comfortable able to wear all day. keeps close to body when bending over. I am really a 44DD cup but C cup is a good fit 44DD was loose across tops of cups so maybe a smaller cup would suit others too.
I have only recently begun to wear underwired bras. This item is perfect for me and I feel very confident wearing it. The wide shoulder straps are very comfortable and give good support. I am very happy with the product . M
Tried other mastectomy bras.None of them give the same control and comfort. It is quite flattering & is available in larger sizes. My only reservation is that, over time, it tends to fray elastic around the cup seams.
I love the Rebecca bra. It fits beautifully and looks great and I've bought several of them.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.