Isabel Non-wired Camisole Soft Bra
Camisole bra hugs your body for a secure fit
Tapered straps for added comfort
Decorative lace across chest offers a smart solution for lower necklines to hide scars
Adjustable elastic straps
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Options
Ideal for women with high scarring or to wear with lower necklines. This camisole bra with a stretchy lace insert, has thin, adjustable straps and a double hook fastener with three-wau adjustment and a treble hook fastener on all D and DD cups.
- Camisole bra with lace insert
- Ideal for women with high scarring or to wear under lower-cut tops
- Thin, adjustable straps
- Double hook fastener with three way adjustment and a treble hook fastener on all D cups
- Light to medium control
- Bilateral pockets - can be worn as a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra
- Available in black or white
32-38 AA, 32-40 A B C D, 34-40 DD
51% Polyamide, 36% Polyester, 11% Elastane, 2% Viscose
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32-40 AA, 34-42 A B, 34-40 C
Postal charges are as follows:
|Delivery option||Destination||Delivery price||Estimated delivery time|
|UK mainland ( inc Channel Islands )
||£3.95||3-5 working days.*
Your order will be delivered on or before the 5th working day.
|UK mainland only||£6.50
||The next working day before 6pm.**
Order before 2pm and your order will be delivered on the next working day (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only
||£13||Saturday before 1pm.
Order any time before 2pm on Friday for delivery the next Saturday.
Note : For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.
*( at busy periods eg during Sale your order may take up to 7-10 working days for delivery)
**(orders received by 14:00 GMT, excluding weekends & bank holidays, delivery to NI, Isle of Man, Isles Of Scilly and The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE take an additional 24hrs). Express Delivery service orders are delivered by Parcel Force, they deliver Monday to Friday.
If any of the items ordered are temporarily out of stock, these will be sent to you separately as soon as they are available. No additional postage and packing will be charged where items are sent separately.
Please note that parcels sent by express delivery will require a signature on delivery and cannot be left in a safe place.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Tied on this pretty bra for the first time today. The material seems quite thin as I am used to wearing padded bras. Also the material puckers at the nipple area so that my 2 prostheses don't fill the space properly. The deep lower band is a good design for bilateral wearers to help hold the bra in position.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.