Angelique Non-Wired Bra
Flower embroidery and pearl bow give a sultry look
Adjustable elastic straps
Double ornamental straps in front
Cut and sewn cups
Embroidery all over front
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Options
Who could resist seductive Angelique? Flower embroidery and pearl bow give a sultry look. Fresh color choice: apricot or off-white.
- Flower embroidery and pearl bow give a sultry look
- Fresh color choice: apricot or off-white
- Adjustable elastic straps
- Double ornamental straps in front
- Cut and sewn cups
- Embroidery all over front
32 - 36 A32 - 40 B, C, D
55% Polyamide, 35% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32 - 36 A32 - 40 B, C, D
Postal charges are as follows:
|Delivery option||Destination||Delivery price||Estimated delivery time|
|UK mainland ( inc Channel Islands )
||3-5 working days.*
Your order will be delivered on or before the 5th working day.
|UK mainland only||£4.50
||The 2-3 working days before 6pm.**
Your order will be delivered within 3 working days (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only||£6.50
||The next working day before 6pm.**
Order before 1pm and your order will be delivered on the next working day (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only
||£13||Saturday before 1pm.
Order any time before 1pm on Friday for delivery the next Saturday.
Note : For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.
*( at busy periods eg during Sale your order may take up to 7-10 working days for delivery)
**(orders received by 13:00 GMT, excluding weekends & bank holidays, delivery to NI, Isle of Man, Isles Of Scilly and The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE take an additional 24hrs). Express Delivery service orders are delivered by DPD, they deliver Monday to Friday.
If any of the items ordered are temporarily out of stock, these will be sent to you separately as soon as they are available. No additional postage and packing will be charged where items are sent separately.
Please note that parcels sent by express delivery will require a signature on delivery and cannot be left in a safe place.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This bra looked nice and had a good shape and fitted well. The only thing I would say is the little bow on it which in my mind was unnecessary. It makes the bra look cheaper and often less is better, otherwise it becomes all singing and dancing.
Good Value and fit. I bought it with more expensive bras and there is a difference. It is still nice.
Extremely pleased with this lovely bra.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
What do you mean by cut and sewn? Is it a slot...
What do you mean by cut and sewn? Is it a slot n the side for inserting the pad?
AnswerCut-and-sew bras, as their name implies, make use of fabric that is cut into several pieces and sewn together to make the cups, these are the opposite to molded cups.