- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Options
A medium control sports bra with bilateral pockets. With mesh side & back panels for moisture control and adjustable strap for comfort.
- Sports bra with mesh side and front panels for moisture control
- Adjustable, padded straps
- Elasticated band for comfort fit
- Moulded sectioned cups for support
- Treble hook fastener with three way adjustment
- Medium control
- Bilateral pockets - can be worn as a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra
- Available in white or black
32-42 AA A B C D, 34-42 DD
72% Polyester, 28% Elastane
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
32-40 AA, 34-42 A B, 34-40 C
Postal charges are as follows:
|Delivery option||Destination||Delivery price||Estimated delivery time|
|UK mainland ( inc Channel Islands )
||FREE delivery on orders over £40 or £3.95||3-5 working days.*
Your order will be delivered on or before the 5th working day.
|UK mainland only||£4.50
||The 2-3 working days before 6pm.**
Your order will be delivered within 3 working days (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only||£6.50
||The next working day before 6pm.**
Order before 2pm and your order will be delivered on the next working day (Mon-Fri excluding public holidays).
|UK mainland only
||£13||Saturday before 1pm.
Order any time before 2pm on Friday for delivery the next Saturday.
Note : For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.
*( at busy periods eg during Sale your order may take up to 7-10 working days for delivery)
**(orders received by 14:00 GMT, excluding weekends & bank holidays, delivery to NI, Isle of Man, Isles Of Scilly and The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE take an additional 24hrs). Express Delivery service orders are delivered by DPD, they deliver Monday to Friday.
If any of the items ordered are temporarily out of stock, these will be sent to you separately as soon as they are available. No additional postage and packing will be charged where items are sent separately.
Please note that parcels sent by express delivery will require a signature on delivery and cannot be left in a safe place.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I am more than happy with this style. I had already purchased a white one and was so pleased with it that I wanted one in black.
this is the 5th sports bra that I have bought in the last few years.They are very comfortable and wash and ware very well.Would recommend.
My hospital introduced me to this sports bra. I found it so comfortable I bought another one. I wear these bras for every day use as they provide support and comfort.
Excellent bra for running in. This is my third mastectomy sports bra and certainly the best. Comes up small in the back; I am a 32"but need 34" which fits perfectly.
Fits well. Comfortable. A good everyday bra.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.