Northern Europe Marketing Manager
You will be expected to create mutually beneficial sales and marketing programs and promotions based on the EU market landscape. The position is based in Brussels.
You will be expected to create mutually beneficial sales and marketing programs and promotions based on the EU market landscape that support our retail partners, and drives brand awareness in our consumer target group to encourage successful sell-in and sell-through. You will report to the Europe North General Manager and Global Head of Marketing. The position is based in Brussels.
- Contribute significantly to the development of the marketing department and work together with the Global head of Marketing to execute the overall strategy of the company.
- Develop and drive marketing tools in connection with consumer need and company strategy.
- Collaborate with the Global Head of Marketing and sales management to develop and manage corporate marketing strategies for the EU, focusing on retail programs and solutions that provide added value from Amoena to the trade.
- Understand the changing landscape of current and future distribution channels and communicate industry needs to Global Head of Marketing and respective departments.
- Act as a senior manager in the International Marketing team and work closely with Global Head of Marketing and sales management.
- Conduct and maintain competitive analyses of marketing in key countries.
- Influence and work with Global Head of Marketing to create trade marketing concepts for specified product launches and campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing Communications Manager International.
- Supervise, organize and control customer and consumer meetings together with sales representatives and General Manager Northern Europe.
- Conduct merchandising analysis and recommendations.
- Provide support for retail merchandising and events.
Source and manage promotions for Amoena worldwide.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in marketing
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in Sales
- Working experience in an international company
- Experience in working with units abroad
- Project management experience
- People management experience
- Working experience in the fashion textile industry, preferably lingerie
- Understanding of printing processes, sourcing and quality checks
- Understanding of graphic design process and layout
Proficient in MS Office
- Pro-active self-starter
- Independent worker
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Intercultural experience
- BA degree in Marketing or Economics, MA preferred
Fluent in English, German & French
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!